- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup butter
- 4 eggs (room temperature)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup flour
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees c
- Melt chocolate and butter in a small saucepan, cool 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, in a separate bowl, whisk eggs and sugar together.
- Add vanilla extract/essence
- Add flour and whisk until flour is well mixed in.
- When chocolate has cooled stir in egg mixture.
- Fill 7 oz. ramekins about 3/4 of the way full with chocolate batter.
- Bake for 15-20 mins (don’t go overboard or it’ll be huge!)
The cake should be cake spongy on the top but the middle of the cake should be melty and gooey-the consistency of pudding, not too runny.
Do not let it overcook. Watch these babies closely!
Serve with ice cream or whipped cream.
Credit goes to: https://www.favfamilyrecipes.com/melting-cake/